Your privacy is important to SA Innovations Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about personal information that SA Innovations Ltd collects, and the ways in which SA Innovations Ltd uses the personal information. By using this website (www.mygymcompare.co.uk) (www.mygymcompare.com) (www.mygymcompare.net) you accept the terms of this privacy statement and the terms and conditions for using this website.
Personal Information Collection.
SA Innovations Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about the ways you use this website and associated websites of this company including terms and conditions.
- Information provided during the use of this website for the purposes of registering with the website.
- Information in relation to transactions carried out over this website.
- Information resulting from subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to SA Innovations Ltd
Using Personal Information
SA Innovations Ltd may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalise the website for you.
- Gather general statistics and research
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website (if applicable)
- Answer your queries or complaints
- Send services/products that you purchase and deliver online tools, forums, message boards and member’s area.
- Send you statements and invoices (if applicable)
- Collect payments from you (if applicable)
- Send you marketing communications
Where SA Innovations Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, they in question will be obliged to use that personal information with the terms of this privacy.
Where disclosures is reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, SA Innovations Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Where information is obtained during registering with us or the person you authorised to do so on your behalf, we must request for these:
- Your email
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your date of birth
- Your area in which you live
- Your username
- Your password
- Your answers to identification questions.
Securing Your Data
SA Innovations Ltd takes appropriate organisational and technical precautions to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal information.
SA Innovations Ltd shall store all the personal information you provide on secure servers, which only a limited number of employees and sub-contractors can access. All parties with access to your information are subject to confidentiality obligations. If you believe someone else knows your password, or is using it, please tell us immediately.
SA Innovations Ltd uses encryption technology to protect your personal information through this website.
SA Innovations Ltd makes a regular backup of our system and data.
SA Innovations Ltd stores personal data as long as is necessary in order to achieve the purpose it was collected.
Even though appropriate technical steps are taken to protect your security, you should be aware that data transmission over the internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure so you use the website at your own risk.
Cross-border data transfers
Also, personal information that you provided for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available internationally.
- Reduction of times and type of data you have to enter
- Recording advertising success, to target advertising and to track visitor’s usage; and
- Tracking responses to frequent customer surveys and to ensure that same survey is not seen by you more than once
SA Innovations Ltd allows users to disable Cookies, which when done you may not use certain features on our site which may require you entering your password often.
Updating this statement
SA Innovations Ltd is not responsible for any third party privacy policies or practices. SA Innovations Ltd confirms that this website has links to other websites.
You have the right to ask for a copy of all the information we hold about you (we will charge you a small fee for this) and to correct any inaccuracies. To obtain a copy of this information, please contact us. You will be able to amend your details on the website at any time by logging in to your member's area.